Silva Training (Indigo)
- Silva is a Content Management System (CMS).
- Almost all universities in Britain now have a CMS to help 'look after' their brand as well as make support easier.
- A CMS allows you to manage your website easily.
- Silva allows you to edit web pages through a web browser.
- Silva uses UCL's corporate identity template plus a range of features for you to personalise it (a little bit!).
- Silva allows you to provide people with various roles e.g. Chief Editor, Editor, or Author roles.
- Silva uses UCL's central userid / password system.
See the Web & Mobile Services Support page for details of the available support options.