- Training Account 01
- Training Account 02
- Training Account 04
- Training Account 05
- Training Account 06
- Training Account 07
- Training Account 08
- Training Account 09
- Training Account 10
- Training Account 11
- Training Account 12
- Training Account 13
- Training Account 14
- Training Account 15
- Training Account 16
- Training Account 17
- Training Account 19
- Introducing the Silva CMS
- Advanced Features
- The Bartlett
Silva Training Server
Silva is a Content Management System (CMS) in use at many institutions, primarily in Europe, but also in the US and Australia. Almost all universities in Britain now have a CMS to help 'look after' their brand as well as make support easier.
A CMS allows you to manage your website easily.
- Silva allows you to edit web pages through a web browser.
- Silva provides the UCL's corporate identity templates plus a range of features for you to personalise it (a little bit!).
- Silva provides work-flow tools allowing you to designate editing tasks with various roles e.g. Chief Editor, Editor, Author roles.
- Silva Documents are versioned documents. This means your older versions are not lost but can be restored and you can happily work on pages without affecting the public view.
- Silva provides Access Management tools so you can manage who can view your web pages and who can edit them.
- Silva uses UCL's central userid/password system.
- Silva provides the Silva News Network system where you can maintain a News/Events system that also provides RSS feeds for your news and a sophisticated Subject/Audience filtering system.
- Silva allows you to pull in RSS feeds from external sources.
- Silva allows you to import images in bulk.
See the Silva Support site for details of the available support options.